Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many many error message windows? I leave NT open all day

Hi
    I'm getting error message boxes on top of old message boxes, so if I leave my machine for the day, and when I come back I have to click like 50 message boxes "OK".

One example was the message "my connection name: ERROR: HTTP call failed: LOGIN" (where "my connection name" was just the connection I was using.)

Also, I got the message about a certain futures contract event, but then I checked the "don't tell me again" box and it went away. Of course, I may want that information in the future but I don't want 30 of the messageboxes to need clicking to make it go away.

I had about 50 of these error message windows when I checked my NT in the evening!

I hope this will be addressed in a future update?

Thanks

NT v.7.0.1000.30

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a copy of today's trace file and a link to this forum thread.

The trace file is found in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20150927.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kyle
      Thanks very much for your reply and offer of support it is greatly appreciated - on a Sunday evening no less! Now THAT'S service!

However maybe I need to clarify to help? I'm just a little surprised that this needs any detailed trace info - it seems this is a pretty clear issue. Has this issue not shown up before?

If we resolve it offline, wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having a support forum?

Thanks again for your quick reply - just wanted to check if I could clarify my issue for you at all.

Comment

denner,

In order to overcome the issue I need to review the file which I requested in my last message. This file contains sensative information which should not be shared on a public forum which was why I requested that you send the file to me by email. Please provide the file as requested and we will move forward from there.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by egordleo, Today, 05:50 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post egordleo  
        Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
        118 responses
        1 like