charts don`t load in workspace on opening NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charts don`t load in workspace on opening NT

I`m restarting and opening NT and my workspace says its loaded but there are no charts or quote window? (basically my workspace). The data feed is connected.

Hello jitterbug,

Please check if you see the workspace name of your workspace reflected in the upper left corner of the Control Center? If not, please open the workspace at Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Open Workspace. If you do see the workspace name, it indicates the workspace is opened. However, if no charts and other windows appear in the Windows task bar, it indicates the workspace was not saved with the charts and other windows.

This can happen if you shut down NinjaTrader via the Windows task bar. If you right click NinjaTrader in the Windows task bar and select Close, it will close all charts and other windows first and subsequently you will be prompted to save your workspaces. If you now click Yes, it will be saved without the charts and other windows.

You can restore your workspace if you have a backup file that contains your workspace saved with your charts and other windows. Please go to Control Center-->File-->Utilities-->Restore to restore any backup files you may have. If not, unfortunately you will need to rebuild the workspace.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok I closed it from the taskbar, hopefully this is fixed in NT8 ! I`ll also prepare a back up ! Thanks Jason.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DynamicTest  
      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ScottWalsh