ActiveCaptionText

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ActiveCaptionText

I am trying to place Text labels on my Horizontal Lines. I have seen it done on a Fib tool. Does it have anything to do with the ActiveCaptionText selection in the line's color properties? If it is, I haven't figured out how to use it.

Hello WollenGeld,

Thanks for your post.

Are you referring to the NinjaTrader Fibonacci drawing tools from the drawing tools menu?

These cannot have custom text above each line. The drawing tool places the line percentage automatically on each fibonacci level.

It is possible to have text appear above each line but would require custom programming an indicator to do so.

The indicator could wait until there is a manually drawn line and detect this similar to the LineAlert indicator. Then add some text in a text box from a public variable that is set in the indicator parameters above or below the line.

Or you could have the indicator also draw the lines and at the same time draw the text boxes using code logic.

If you do plan to create this indicator and get stuck along the way, the Indicator Development section of the forums would be a good place to ask questions.
    http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...splay.php?f=15

If you are interested in having a 3rd party develop this as your request please let me know and I have a member of our team connect you with a professional NinjaScript Consultant.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PhillT, Today, 02:16 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PhillT
    by PhillT

Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    3 responses