Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator Resizing Issue

Hello,

Somehow I pressed something that made the indicator that usually loads on the bottom get relayed over my candlestick chart... Almost as if it was an EMA.. Then the scale justification moved over to the left. Wonder how I made this happen and could make it go back to the window on the bottom? thanks!

Originally posted by mrxdaviepoo View Post
    Hello,

Somehow I pressed something that made the indicator that usually loads on the bottom get relayed over my candlestick chart... Almost as if it was an EMA.. Then the scale justification moved over to the left. Wonder how I made this happen and could make it go back to the window on the bottom? thanks!
    Bring up the PropertyGrid, and send the indicator to the panel to which you want it to go. You can also change its Scale Justification.

Comment

Hi for instance, my volume indicator on the bottom is on top of my candlestick chart.. int he middle and not on the bottom panel.. I tried opening up the properties window and switching through the panel options and there was 1, same as input series, and another option.. is this what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by mrxdaviepoo View Post
        Hi for instance, my volume indicator on the bottom is on top of my candlestick chart.. int he middle and not on the bottom panel.. I tried opening up the properties window and switching through the panel options and there was 1, same as input series, and another option.. is this what you are talking about?
        Hello mrxdaviepoo,

Koganam is right, but just to clarify.

Open the indicator window by clicking on the indicators icon at the top of the chart or double clicking any indicator, once open select the indicator you wish to plot on the bottom, on the right you will see under Visual > Panel (1) select (2 or New Panel)
        Below Panel will be 'Scale Justificaiton' Set this back to 'Right' and then hit 'OK'

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
        Patrick S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Tim-c
        by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
        0 responses