Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Setting up multi-brokers (1 for data, 1 for execution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting up multi-brokers (1 for data, 1 for execution)

Hello,

I have a multi broker license as well as an account with Broker_A and Broker_B. Both brokers can execute trades, both brokers supply data.

Would like to use Broker_A for ALL my data. I would like to use Broker_B for executing my orders against (but definetly no data). Their instruments do overlap eg - both brokers supply data for crude oil etc.

Could you please tell me the steps I need to go through in order to set this up to work as described?

Thanks again in advance,
    Michelle

Good Morning michellepacce,

Thank you for your post.

In NinjaTrader connection order dictates where data is coming from. So if Broker A is where you want to get your data, connect to broker A first and all data for each asset class (futures, forex, equities, etc.) that provider supplies will only come from that provider.

For example: I have two futures accounts at two different brokers and want to trade both accounts but only want futures data to be supplied from one of those brokers - I would connect to the preferred data source first, then connect to the second account so I can still trade that account as well but not receive data from that source.

More information on connection configuration can be found here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...onnections.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo