Frequent Disconnection and wrong database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frequent Disconnection and wrong database

using ninjatrader live for last 3 months.for two months everything was ok but now for last few weeks i have these two problems
    -one is of wrong trades being shown under account performance.which through help of this forum i could correct but then it happens again and after correction it works fine for few days and same thing repeats.now i stopped correcting it and use excelsheet to analyse my trades.very sad.

my second and more important issue is freequent connection loss.every 15 minutes or so,sometimes it reconnects and sometimes i have to restart after waiting for too long.today i wanted to close a scalping position which was in profit and just then again there was connetion loss.by the time i could restart ninjatrader the position was in loss.extremly irritating.
    everytime i start trading i have to worry about this connection loss.
    if it continues i am not sure if i will continue using ninjatrader broker and your software.as this is very unreliable for me.
    for two months all worked well ,i havent changed my internet service provider and use same laptop and screens and have same antivirus.i dont know whats the problem

Hello easyfying,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message I would ask that you include the following:

1.) A link to this forum thread.

2.) An image example explaining what exact oddities you are seeing in the Account Performance report.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

3.) A copy of today's log and trace files:
    You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20151014.txt"
    You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20151014.txt"
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
    Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
    1 response