Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate/Copy Original Chart

Hi

Is there a way to make a duplicate copy of an existing chart? For example I have a 1 hour chart but want to make an exact copy of this chart and all it's analysis and change it into a 6 min chart so I can carry over all my analysis from the 1 hour chart to an intraday 6 min chart. So I will have the original 1 hour chart and a 6 min chart sitting alongside it on my workstation which contains all the analysis from the 1 hour chart. If I make a new chart using control centre it would not contain all the analysis from the 1 hour chart. Thanks.

Originally posted by Andrew 17 View Post
    Hi

Is there a way to make a duplicate copy of an existing chart? For example I have a 1 hour chart but want to make an exact copy of this chart and all it's analysis and change it into a 6 min chart so I can carry over all my analysis from the 1 hour chart to an intraday 6 min chart. So I will have the original 1 hour chart and a 6 min chart sitting alongside it on my workstation which contains all the analysis from the 1 hour chart. If I make a new chart using control centre it would not contain all the analysis from the 1 hour chart. Thanks.
    I would recommend creating a chart template and then applying this template to your new chart. Here is a video guide on using chart templates:

NinjaTrader Tips - Working With Chart Templates

and here is the link to the chart template section of the online help guide:

Help Guide - Chart Templates

Comment

Chart Template

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      I would recommend creating a chart template and then applying this template to your new chart. Here is a video guide on using chart templates:

NinjaTrader Tips - Working With Chart Templates

and here is the link to the chart template section of the online help guide:

Help Guide - Chart Templates

Thanks Patrick this is really helpful. I knew you could create templates for tools such as fibs but not for charts. NT has some great features. Many thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post RideMe
      by RideMe

Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes