Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Hi, I have the regular lifetime license for NT, no multibtoker and I use rithmic connection.

My question is if I will be able to connect simultaneously to my life account and to a demo account provided by a firm ?

The idea is that along with my account I want to trade a combine with topsteptrader, is it possible, or I need multibroker ?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader is able to connect to only one Rithmic username and password login at a time regardless of which type of license you are using. Before connecting to Rithmic account-2 you would need to disconnect from Rithmic account-1. In order to connect to multiple Rithmic accounts which use separate usernames and passwords multiple PC's would need to be used.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The other connection wll not be to Rithmic, but another provider, so I would need a multibroker in order to connect to both, but since the 2nd account is a demo account, maybe a multibroker will not be needed, am I right ?

Comment

Hello,

Most TopStep combine accounts are Rithmic based. Can you clarify which provider the other connection would utilize if not Rithmic?

Comment

I see, so it will not be possible. I guess I have to trade the topstep account on my Ninja and my real account using Rtrader, I don't see any other way.

If I have multibroker license is it still not possible to trade 2 rithmic accounts at a time ?

Comment

Hello,

The Rithmic API used by NinjaTrader allows for only a single connection to a single username/password at any given time. If you wish to connect NinjaTrader to two Rithmic username/password logins at the same time multiple PC's would need to be used.

Comment

Ok, thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Belfortbucks  
              Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM