Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FDXM 12-15 order error

Godd Morning,

When I submit an order on the DOM I get this error message "Order is not within the exchange risk parameters for this firm".

I'm on NT8 v6, with AMP through CQG, static DOM. Trading on the full FDAX is not a problem....

Any clue?

Thanks.
    Lurefo

Hello Lurefo,

Can you please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support. Enter your email address and put 'Att Jason, 1410344' in the subject field. Make sure 'Log and trace files' is checked and click Send.

Do you experience the same rejection error in NinjaTrader 7?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by lurefo View Post
      Godd Morning,

When I submit an order on the DOM I get this error message "Order is not within the exchange risk parameters for this firm".

I'm on NT8 v6, with AMP through CQG, static DOM. Trading on the full FDAX is not a problem....

Any clue?

Thanks.
      Lurefo
      Lurefo, does AMP offer the FDXM already?

Comment

Hello canaussieuck,

Unfortunately I am not sure if the FDXM is offered by Amp Futures. If Lurefo does not reply, I suggest to contact Amp Futures for clarification.

Comment

Issues with FDXM and IB

Today i was trading the FDXM and my DOM (Jigsaw) was not showing me as in the trades. Then, the strangest thing happened, i discovered i was in a full size Dax trade. I exited the trade, but not before i violated my risk. It was not a good day and i feel that this instrument is not yet correctly setup. My trades are not showing up on the Dom, even though i can execute through it, then out of the blue i'm in a full size Dax trade! This isn't my first rodeo either, I've been around the traps with Ninja, IB, Jigsaw etc....

Comment

Please see the instructions at the link below to create the FDXM in the Instrument Manager.

You will need to enter DAX|||5 as symbol map under the Misc-tab for Interactive Brokers.

As per the FDAX, please proceed as follows. Disconnect Interactive Brokers in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager. Highlight the FDAX in the 'Available master instruments' section and click Edit. Select the Misc-tab and change the symbol map for IB from "DAX" to "DAX|||25" without quotations. Click OK.

Remove and re-add the FDAX 12-15 to your instrument list now that it has different settings. Instructions can be found at the link below.

Click OK in the Instrument Manager. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue remains.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              Please see the instructions at the link below to create the FDXM in the Instrument Manager.

You will need to enter DAX|||5 as symbol map under the Misc-tab for Interactive Brokers.

As per the FDAX, please proceed as follows. Disconnect Interactive Brokers in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager. Highlight the FDAX in the 'Available master instruments' section and click Edit. Select the Misc-tab and change the symbol map for IB from "DAX" to "DAX|||25" without quotations. Click OK.

Remove and re-add the FDAX 12-15 to your instrument list now that it has different settings. Instructions can be found at the link below.

Click OK in the Instrument Manager. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue remains.
              Ok, so continuing on from yesty's mishap. I've now got IB's TWS with my sim account open. I have one IB Dom open with the FDXM, one Jigsaw Dom with the FDAX, one Jigsaw Dom with the FDXM.

If i place a limit order on the IB DOM (FDXM), it places an order on the Jigsaw Dom (FDAX). There is now no orders on the Jigsaw Dom (FDXM), and no prints either, just the depth.

i'm now long 2 FDAX, short 2 FDXM. Only the shorts are showing the IB FDXM Dom, the NT FDAX Dom, and the Jigsaw FDAX Dom....

Oh, and my P/L on the NT Dom is showing -8787.5 ticks

I should also mention that i went through the instrument setup on the NT forum and my setup is the same.

I tried to attach a screenshot but it wasn't accepted it seems...

Guys, has anyone from NT tested this instrument setup? If not ya best get on it, I lost my daily risk yesterday and their could be more people that try this without testing it on Sim first...i accept that it was my fault for not testing it first, but others might be quick to hire a lawyer.
              Last edited by canaussieuck; 11-04-2015, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Can you please send me all your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, 1410344' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Please double check if the FDAX still uses DAX|||25 as symbol in NinjaTrader for Interactive Brokers and FDXM uses DAX|||5.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                  Can you please send me all your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, 1410344' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Please double check if the FDAX still uses DAX|||25 as symbol in NinjaTrader for Interactive Brokers and FDXM uses DAX|||5.
                  Done and Done

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                  6 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post algospoke  
                  Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes