Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem to connect to ZenFire

Hi,

perhaps you could help me. I´ve upgraded to V6.5 and now I can´t connect to ZenFire. Also my account is not found.

I have no idea what to do or what causes the problem.... is it the Broker(Dorman) or ZenFire or my PC?

My license key is @DOR-F154-A431-CD0D-000F-43BE-779C-1DYN

Thank you. Perhaps you can help.

Hello Christoph,

Can you please tell me what happens upon connecting to Zen-Fire. Do you receive an error message, does the connection just hangs?

Try removing your current account connection and recreate a new one using the instructions in the link below.

If the issue persists, please send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and reference this post. In addition, please include your Zen-Fire account connection information, so I can test the connection on my end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Christoph,

Can you please tell me what happens upon connecting to Zen-Fire. Do you receive an error message, does the connection just hangs?

Try removing your current account connection and recreate a new one using the instructions in the link below.
      http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/support_ZenFire.htm

If the issue persists, please send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com and reference this post. In addition, please include your Zen-Fire account connection information, so I can test the connection on my end.

In the log there´s this message.
      I´ve tried it several times, it doesnt help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Christoph,

Please send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com including your Zen-Fire login credentials, so I can test the connection on my end.

If I am able to reproduce the error the login credentials are most likely incorrect and you would need to contact your broker to check if you have correct information.

If I can't reproduce the error in the Log-tab, your internet connection is not setup corectly or it does not allow NinjaTrader to connect with Zen-Fire somehow.

Comment

Hi Christoph,

Please send a note to support AT ninjatrader DOT com including your Zen-Fire login credentials, so I can test the connection on my end.

If I am able to reproduce the error the login credentials are most likely incorrect and you would need to contact your broker to check if you have correct information.

If I can't reproduce the error in the Log-tab, your internet connection is not setup corectly or it does not allow NinjaTrader to connect with Zen-Fire somehow.

But it worked all the time?

Comment

Have there been any changes on your computer lately regarding your internet connection? Perhaps software such as (corporate) firewalls, pop up blockers or anti-virus software is preventing NinjaTrader to establish a connection.

I suggest to contact your broker and verfiy you have correct login credentials.

Comment

Have there been any changes on your computer lately regarding your internet connection? Perhaps software such as (corporate) firewalls, pop up blockers or anti-virus software is preventing NinjaTrader to establish a connection.

i have already asked for my data at my broker, everything seems to be okay. I have also asked my internet provider if there is a problem there, but they say that everything is working fine.

Can we perhaps do a ping test or anything else to check the connection between me and ninja?

Comment

On my PC anti virus software is deactivated, every connection should be possible.

Comment

Hi Christoph,

I suggest to ask for new login credentials from your broker. I tested your connection on my end and was able to reproduce the error message in the Log-tab. Since I am able to connect to other Zen-Fire connections on my end, the issue must be related to your account connection parameters.

Comment

Hi Christoph,

I suggest to ask for new login credentials from your broker. I tested your connection on my end and was able to reproduce the error message in the Log-tab. Since I am able to connect to other Zen-Fire connections on my end, the issue must be related to your account connection parameters.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
                    2 responses
                    1 like
                    Last Post BarzTrading  
                    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes