Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How do I reset Realized Profit Loss daily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I reset Realized Profit Loss daily?

I use Market Analyzer to show my results. How do I get the RealizedProfitLoss column to only show the current day results? Currently it is including yeserday's results too. I would like a daily reset. Can you tell me how?

Thanks,

Cindy

Originally posted by sdcindy View Post
    I use Market Analyzer to show my results. How do I get the RealizedProfitLoss column to only show the current day results? Currently it is including yeserday's results too. I would like a daily reset. Can you tell me how?

Thanks,

Cindy
    The RealizedProfitLoss information comes through your live account connection. Typically this information will be based on the session of the instrument. For example, the ES session started yesterday afternoon at 5PM Central time and will end today at 4:15PM Central time so you would see any trades within that period. You will also want to make sure to restart NinjaTrader at some point daily so that these values do not stack.

You can reach out to your broker for more information on what account information is sent through your connection.

Comment

Hmmm, my trades were yesterday morning. I shut down my computer after trading and restarted Ninja last night. And yet yesterday morning's trades are still showing. Confusing. Other folks have told me it resets for them.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcindy View Post
        Hmmm, my trades were yesterday morning. I shut down my computer after trading and restarted Ninja last night. And yet yesterday morning's trades are still showing. Confusing. Other folks have told me it resets for them.
        I used the ES default session as an example. This information is sent by your broker through your account connection and not generated locally within the NinjaTrader platform, so I would recommend contacting your broker for more details on how they send this information and when their session times are.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
        166 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post sidlercom80  
        Started by thread, Yesterday, 11:58 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes