Annual Account Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual Account Performance

Hello. Simply put I am trying to view all of the live trades I have taken so far this year on my real account for the instrument of CL. I can only load trades back to 9/23/2015 and no further. I am trying to view all trades taken for CL from 3/9/2015 until today's date. I have spent 2 hours on this and searched quite a bit until I decided to post here. So far I tried loading every past contract of CL from 4/15 until now into the instrument manager and then going to "account performance" then trades, then advanced, but only the 11/15 and 12/15 contracts show up and I can only generate performance results back to 9/23/15. I would like to know what steps have to be taken to show every single trade executed for a particular instrument, say CL for the ENTIRE year up to the current date. This is required for correcting mistakes in my journal/track record kept on an excel spreadsheet. Ahead of time, thanks for all your help!

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me a copy of your database so that I may look in to this.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support and checking the 'Database file' box.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1414638
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes