Ninja Crash Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Crash Monitor

Is there any program available that can monitor the health of my Ninja process & send me a email if Ninja crashes?
    I've had Ninja crash while running a strategy leaving unprotected positions, would be nice to receive an alert when this happens.

Originally posted by saturntd View Post
    Is there any program available that can monitor the health of my Ninja process & send me a email if Ninja crashes?
    I've had Ninja crash while running a strategy leaving unprotected positions, would be nice to receive an alert when this happens.
    You could probably do something with AutoIT3 or any other such scripting automation tool.

AutoIt is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general purpose scripting.

But testing it would be kind of hard I suspect without a crash.
    I'm would hope it would not detect NT's control center window if the Windows "Ninjatrader has stopped working"... hard to say.

They might have other hooks in there to detect things... Or you could monitor for the Windows window and check for "Ninjatrader.exe has stopped working" and the string NinjaTrader.exe

Well just some ideas.

Maybe JimW has something in his toolbox.

Comment

Originally posted by saturntd View Post
      OH yeah... just remembered this application.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB