Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 Not opening

Hello,

Having trouble opening NT7. The program won't populate any windows. Ended process multiple times and it just wouldn't open when I try to restart it. So, I uninstalled, deleted all files, and now on a new installation and having the same problem.

PS. Is it possible to have workspaces and other settings saved in case of these failures in the future?

Thanks,
    Jabbar

I´m having the same problem... The "loading" little windows appears and disappears as usual, but the platform "per se" never opens.... Yesterday was everything working fine... Already tried to unintall it and reinstall it, but made no difference...

Comment

I got it to open using the instructions here. Apparently it's a data feed issue with CQG for demo users.

Unfortunately, I deleted everything like a dummy so this bypass is useless for me.
      You won't get live data from CQG but you can use market replay or other connections if you have them.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this.

There is currently a known outage with CQG / NinjaTrader Continuum connections that is preventing users from connecting. CQG is currently looking into resolving the issue as quickly as possible.

If 'Connect on startup' is enabled for your connection, this will prevent NinjaTrader from starting as it will not start until the connection is made.

Below I am including a link to a forum post with steps to start NinjaTrader by disabling the 'Connect on startup' and for more information on the connection status, which will be updated when this is resolved.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post samish18  
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes