$TICK data/chart issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$TICK data/chart issue

I get my data from MBT and use NT's charts. Yesterday there was no data or $TICK chart created, and today the chart is not right, with the scale on the vertical axis showing numbers ranging around plus or minus 25, not in the hundreds as it should be. I have been all over this problem with MBT and they assure me it is not an issue with the exchange-provided data, and that I should be able to access this info via NT. I repaired and reset the NT database and reset instruments. I've attached an image of this chart. Any ideas as to what could possibly be causing this issue? Thanks.
    Attached Files

Although I don't have $tick or mbt, TDA has been a little funny the last 2 days, but values appear ok. For instance, $Trin and a couple others used to give values before 9:30 add of last Friday and now act different this week, starting only at 9:30.

Hopefully someone else with mbt can confirm your $tick.

Do they have another platform you could check on?

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
      Although I don't have $tick or mbt, TDA has been a little funny the last 2 days, but values appear ok. For instance, $Trin and a couple others used to give values before 9:30 add of last Friday and now act different this week, starting only at 9:30.

Hopefully someone else with mbt can confirm your $tick.

Do they have another platform you could check on?
      Thanks. Yes, I'd like to hear from someone who uses MBT to see if they're having the same issues. I first thought it must be a problem with the exchange data, but MBT assured me his $TICK chart was okay(I hope he looked at it closely).

I'm using the only platform that NT suggests you use with MBT, so I can't really try other things. If there's any chance this could be an issue with NT I'd appreciate hearing any suggestions. Thanks.

Comment

Hello alanack,

Thanks for your post.

Please email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com requesting a call and giving a short description of your inquiry so we can test your system and look into this further.
        BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brandon View Post
          Hello alanack,

Thanks for your post.

Please email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com requesting a call and giving a short description of your inquiry so we can test your system and look into this further.
          Thanks, Brandon. It's too late for me to work on this now, but I'll drop you an email first thing tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
          Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse