Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Trades Error Message

Hello,

We placed a live stock trade using NinjaTrader 7 and TD Ameritrade last week, but we thought it did not get filled. Then today we looked at the chart for TROW and saw that it showed that we had a live order.

But it does not show up in NinjaTrader as a live Buy anywhere other than the chart.

We had a profit so decided to close the trade and take the profits. But then we tried to place a new Buy-Stop Order to get back in and NinjaTrader keeps telling us that we are not allowed to go short in a Cash Account. We are trying to go long, not short.

And the buy order we are trying to place is in our IRA account, not our cash account.

We logged into our TD Ameritrade account and it says that we have a $990.41 profit (I assume from the TROW we exited from and several other trades we entered today).

Screenshots attached.

Why is the TROW buy trade not showing up anywhere in NinjaTrader and why are we getting these short sale error messages?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

In the body of the message, please include a link to this forum thread.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes