Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Nt7 Chart Trader - my 'atm strategy'stops got cancelled @ session close on Rithmic/ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt7 Chart Trader - my 'atm strategy'stops got cancelled @ session close on Rithmic/ES

Is this normal?? First time I've held past a session close for more glory tomorrow...

But yeah - my stop and profit target were canceled 5:00:01 pm on chart trader... and nothing happened at session restart...

So I'm definitely unprotected here at the moment...

I entered the trade with an ATM strategy of let's say something like 12 points profit/16 points stop loss...

I'll try to dig around and see what I have to do to add stops... but this was definitely not expected.

And are you serious?

I have a screenshot showing my average of 3 contracts.... and it is below where NT7 is currently reporting my 3 contracts are at for some reason (with no profit/stops)...

Did NT7 recompute totals and add in my commission/etc? Something is off here.. it doesn't even match my original entry (off by 2 ticks on ES).

Comment

Hello sledge,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please include a link to this forum thread in the body of the message which you'll be sending. It would also be helpful if you could tell me what time this position was opened.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

oh good grief even further...

i tried to enter something on the DOM...the BUY column didn't look right so I canceled that...

so I entered something on the sell side.. entry at 2079.25... stop1 @2079.50

but everything still shows i'm in at 3.. my positions tab says I have 3... I show a -$138 in my account tab... but now have profit on positions tab... UGH...

I'm beyond confused at this point!

Will email once i get my bearings straight...

Executions show I did sell 3 and got long (again 3)... so my broker will be happy!?!!! lolz

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
        8 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post JonesJoker  
        Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post timko