Error on loading chart data....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on loading chart data....

Have been away on a course and went to load up my perfectly set up NT charts.
    I get the infuriating error message: Error on loading data for..... Error on requesting historical data. Hour, minute and second parameters describe an un-representable date/time.
    And some charts load fine.
    Seriously, what is wrong with NT-how can everything go so wrong when nothing at all has changed?
    I also received a Panic error on another chart which was totally new to me. I followed the instructions for that, deleting cached memory etc, and it still didn't work so I just deleted those extremely valuable charts instead as the NT error sound continually popping up nearly made me punch my monitor. So now my carefully researched charts, and all their settings, have been deleted.
    Please help sort this out. How can NT malfunction when all that is happened is that I haven't use it for a while?

Regards,
    Bootsy

Hello Bootsy,

Can you please send me your log and trace files for today. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach the files in your email and send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20151123 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20151123 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi there,
      Thanls for the quick response, have just emailed you from a gmail account (sorry, don't want to post the email address here!).
      Regards,
      Bootsy

Comment

I should also add that I've just realised that charts based on minute/hour bars etc are fine. When I try to load a chart based on volume traded (say a new bar every 5,000 contracts) then it sends the error message-no idea why.

Comment

Yes, the issue only occurs for historical tick. Please proceed as per the instructions I sent by email.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
          Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes