Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappeared data that was previously loaded

Hi NT support team,

I'm dealing once again with this annoying issue of "disappeared data" has happened to me, yesterday.
    I describe the event:
    NT had loaded seamlessly all data till session end, no problem, then I closed NT normally, and when I restart NT this morning to continue my studies, then once again! : a Huge chunk of data is missing!!, once again. The $EURUSD is missing from 16:43:01 and ES, even worse, is missing from 13:14:57. But not only that but also another weird fact: the EURUSD Ask data continued till 16:49:26....what??? how come???

I can't tell enough how bad is this in my case, cause IB doesn't have a way to reload historical data, and unfortunately I need my data to be homogeneous, from only one source; I can't just buy from another source cause it leads me to non-realistic results.

So, in my frustration, I'm trying to investigate everything, so I opened: Windows Event Viewer and I've found a couple of events that may seem suspicious. I won't bore posting the technical info, but it seem that the Windows 10 "received" an automatic and mysterious call for sleep or power off, since I have the pc "Never" to sleep, that procedure was stopped but it caused some internal disruptions that may have affected the normal storing of data. This is a conjecture, no proven yet, but I can't find any other reason to justify those data disappearing, very frustrating and harmful. Nothing more has happened since them.

The only steps that I've done are:
    - Disabling any "power off to save battery" feature of any drive
    - Disabling the automatic Sign-in of Windows 10

Any ideas?

For last, my curent platforms:

Windows 10 64bt, updated till yesterday.
    NT 7.0.1000.30

Please, consider the importance of this issue, cause if it's happening to me, it's pretty likely that is the same for many with same platforms.
    Last edited by pstrusi; 11-28-2015, 04:43 PM.

Hello pstrusi,

Please refer to my post: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...19&postcount=5

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post love2code2trade