i can't connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't connect

i have a demo compte , i receved a compte from Continuim/CQG but , i can't connect , thank

[IMG][/IMG]

This error most commonly occurs when NinjaTrader is unable to communicate with the servers due to it being blocked by another program, or there is an issue in the path between your computer and the appropriate servers. Please check for software such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software that could be blocking NinjaTrader. In some cases the modem/router has built-in software that prevents the connection to be established.

To resolve this, I recommend the following steps (test after each step):
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Restart your modem and (if applicable) router, then test to see if you experience the same.
    • If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
    • Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7 folder.
    • If the above steps do not help, contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing a highly unstable connection. An issue of connectivity may exist on their end.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      This error most commonly occurs when NinjaTrader is unable to communicate with the servers due to it being blocked by another program, or there is an issue in the path between your computer and the appropriate servers. Please check for software such as (corporate) firewalls, spyware and anti-virus software that could be blocking NinjaTrader. In some cases the modem/router has built-in software that prevents the connection to be established.

To resolve this, I recommend the following steps (test after each step):
      • Restart NinjaTrader
      • Restart your modem and (if applicable) router, then test to see if you experience the same.
      • If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
      • Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7 folder.
      • If the above steps do not help, contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing a highly unstable connection. An issue of connectivity may exist on their end.
      Thank you for your reply , I have resolved the problem , I have the windows XP SP1 operating system when i put it on SP3 ( update ) the NinjaTrader is good now. excuse me

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post yertle
      by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes