Rithmic connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic connection

I am unable to connect with my Rithmic connection. The message reads "Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection.(LoginFailed). When I go to Account Connections, the "change" button does nothing on my Rithmic connection. Also if I click the "add" button to create a new connection it does nothing. To me it was obvious the problem was with my Ninjatrader installation so I installed the latest version "7.0.1000.22" and I still have the same problem. I am still unable to connect, edit my connection, or add a new connection.

*also I get the following message when I try to download replay data:
    Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    Last edited by spikebuck77; 12-12-2015, 08:24 AM.

Hello spikebuck77,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Rithmic will be performing network and application maintenance this weekend to improve the Rithmic network. Maintenance will begin no earlier than 18:30 CDT on Friday, and will complete by 11:30 PM CDT on Saturday.

Additionally, 7.0.1000.22 is not the latest version of NinjaTrader. The latest version if 7.0.1000.30.

Please update to the latest version of NinjaTrader.

You can do this by navigating to this link: http://ninjatrader.com/GetStarted
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes