Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Kinetick EOD feed not working

Hi,

My free Kinetick EOD feed isn't working. I was previously connecting to TopStep but have had to temporarily suspend my subscription to their feed. Would like to still do some backtesting in the meantime!

The only data displayed is data that I had already loaded under my old data feed. For example on CL the data is still there up until the 16th December. But surely by now I should be able to see intraday data for the 17th and 18th?

I can connect to Kinetick okay, it says I'm connected, but like I say it doesn't load any data that hasn't already been loaded.

I am using NT 7 with Windows 7 bootcamp.

Also the option to mail support in the help menu has stopped working too. If I try to do so NT freezes and then crashes.

Help appreciated!

Sh8rk3y

Hello,
    The Kinetick End of Day feed only provides end of day Daily Data. To receive intraday data from Kinetick you will need a Kinetick subscription. For more information on a Kinetick Subscription please see the following publickly available link: http://kinetick.com/

If you are unable to load daily data while connected to Kinetick End of Day please let us know.

In regards to NinjaTrader Crashing when you attempt to mail to platform support from the hlep menu please send an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with your log and trace files attached.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20151219.txt"
    You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20151219.txt"
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005