No Daily Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Daily Charts

Hi I am really new to Ninja and I think that i am doing something wrong.
    My Problem is that I can't get to display my charts on a daily , Weekly or Monthly TF UNLESS I upload them in minutes.
    It seems that when i try to change to 1 day the software doesn't get the data ( no screen looking for data) but if i change that for 1440 min then i get the daily chart.

My troubleshooting...
    search this forum and found a similar problem so i uninstall dotnet then reinstalled , then upgraded to 3.5 (big mistake), it messed my keyboard so i have to do a fresh OS install and after that I installed dotnet up to 2.0 but still have the same problem
    It is not a big deal since i found a work around it's just a nuance

Originally posted by luisc View Post
    Hi I am really new to Ninja and I think that i am doing something wrong.
    My Problem is that I can't get to display my charts on a daily , Weekly or Monthly TF UNLESS I upload them in minutes.
    It seems that when i try to change to 1 day the software doesn't get the data ( no screen looking for data) but if i change that for 1440 min then i get the daily chart.

My troubleshooting...
    search this forum and found a similar problem so i uninstall dotnet then reinstalled , then upgraded to 3.5 (big mistake), it messed my keyboard so i have to do a fresh OS install and after that I installed dotnet up to 2.0 but still have the same problem
    It is not a big deal since i found a work around it's just a nuance
    Hello,

What datafeed are you connecting to? It could be that your feed does not provide historical daily data.

Please view our help guide here for more information: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

Comment

Yes you are right i am using gain (demo) and it doesn't provide Historical Daily Data. That's why i can only get the daily charts that way. So i guess there is nothing i can do. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH