Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fx Pro - Bugs

Hi,

I'm trying various setting on the FX Pro. When I turn on/off the "Show level II" (this is the only way to fill the Limit/Stop Price by double click on the Level II price). After few attempts, it has created a space between the Price sub-window (BID/ASK Price) and Order Entry sub-window.

This has caused problem when I turn on the "Show leve II" as it extended the window beyond my screen (see attached). I cannot reset the window even I re-start my PC and NT4. Pls help!

Regards,
    Toyogo
    Attached Files

We will look into it. For now, you will have to close this window (press red x on top right) and open a new FX Pro.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ray,

Closing the FX Pro Window has no use. I've even restarted my PC and the problem persists. I guess I've to re-instatll NT4 from fresh unless you have better solution.

Regards,
      Toyogo

Comment

NT4? Please make sure you are on latest 6.5.1000.3. I just tried but could not reproduce the problem.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for misunstanding, I'm definately on the latest version - 6.5.1000.3. (confirmed it from Help->about). As I said, I've actually trying various setting on the FX Pro window setup (check and uncheck option) before the problem come out...

Regards,
          Toyogo

Comment

Hmm .. not sure what causes this. However we created a custom build which holds some code changes which potentially address this issue. Please:
            - uninstall NT via control panel (all your data/settings will be preserved)
            - install custom build from here: https://www.ninjatrader-support.com/...er.Install.msi

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post kaywai
            by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes