Display chart trades by ATM strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display chart trades by ATM strategy

Is there a way to display a chart for a particular instrument and only show the trades that are associated with a particular strategy?.. The account performance tab can do this in a grid format but I would like to be able to filter it on the chart.

Hello mgregor,

Can you please right click a trade in the Account Performance-->Trades-tab and select Chart. Subsequently a new chart opens up with only the trades in question.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Not working correctly. The trades prior to 18:15 hrs yesterday are shown in a vertical line on the left side of the chart. The trades showing after 18:15 are not part of my filtered trades. There is no tick data displaying prior to 18:15. Also I can't modify any chart properties (e.g. interval, data series, etc.) See:
      Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

and
      Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Thanks.

Comment

I only tested it with trades I did today. I am not sure if trades from a prior day will be included. Am I correct the newly opened chart only loads 1 day of historical data. Even if you select a larger period using the From and To dates, the newly created chart always loads one day of data, correct?

Comment

It appears to sort of work when selecting more than one day. The next problem is that it comes up with only a minute chart and no chart template. If I change the chart template it will bring up all the trades regardless of the strategy.

Comment

Unfortunately this is as expected. Charts created from the Account Performance-->Trades-tab will always use a 1 Minute interval which cannot be changed. Loading a chart template will cause it to load all executions that occurred for that instrument.

I do not see a different way to open a chart with specific historical trade executions. If you open a chart at Control Center-->File-->New-->Chart, it will show all executions of the instrument selected.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by quantismo, Yesterday, 05:13 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post quantismo  
            Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes