Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

severe issues with order pending and connection

Hi,

As of late I am having severe issues with placing orders and connecting to my CQG data feed.

When I place a live order on one of my charts it will sometimes get stuck on the "order pending" stage and not go through. Sometimes I wait weeks to place an order for a swing trade so I really need this to work when the time is right.

Other times, the system won't even connect to the CGQ data feed, making NT7 not responsive.

Furthermore, there are times (such as right now) that the order passes the pending stage only after about 2 minutes or so and only then becomes ready. If I change the location of the on-chart order it can take up to a minute to be updates. Same for canceling the order.

Kinetick end of the day connects just fine.

My procedure is as follows: Launch NT7 -> wait for all the charts to fully load -> connect to Kinetick End of Day (FREE) -> wait for all to load -> connect to CQG-> if coonected at all, wait for all to load -> disconnect from Kinetick -> trade live.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Yaron; 01-12-2016, 12:41 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

There are a few reasons why an order may get stuck in a Pending Submit state. Also, the process you have mentioned should not cause any issues itself.

I would be happy to review your files to check for errors and provide further insight. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160112.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160112.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have sent it

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes