Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nybot orders with ZenFire - possible?

Hello all,

I have an account with a broker who offers ZenFire. My broker told me that he has set me up for Nybot (ICE) soft commodities (cocoa, sugar, cotton, etc..). But everytime I try to place an order for cocoa the order gets rejected: "
    Order rejected at RMS. Risk limits not set". I talked with my broker but he told me that I should have been setup correctly. I also contacted NinjaTrader support, and I got the answer that ZenFire does not support Nybot right now. But according to the ZenFire homepage Nybot should be supported already. I also tried to get in contact with the guys over at ZenFire but I didnt get any response.
    Btw: I know that ICE does not support StopLoss orders (only StopLimit) and also it does not support GTC orders. But I tried to place a simple Buy market order so there should be no problem.

Now my question is: Is anybody here who uses NinjaTrader in conjunction with ZenFire and trades Nybot softs successfully? Does anybody know where the problem could be?

Another info: In NinjaTrader the data for cocoa (charts, SuperDom, Level II, etc..) works fine.

It would be great if anybody could help me!

Thanks a lot,

Greetings,

Oliver

This means that your broker does not allow you to trade this market yet. I suspect you go through Dorman which is not set up to trade these markets although Zen-Fire itself does support it.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ray,

thanks for your answer! Yes, you are right, I have an aco**** with Dorman. Does this mean that nobody who has an account with Dorman is currently able to trade Nybot?
      They asked me if I knew about the specialities with Nybot (order types, etc..) and then told me it is ok and they want to set me up.

Greetings,

Oliver

Comment

That is correct. Dorman does not currently clear NYBOT however, they will soon. You would have to check with them to determine when.

Comment

Hello Ray,

I have one more question regarding Nybot clearing: Do you know if RCG (SweetFutures, using PATS-feed) clears Nybot through NinjaTrader?

Greetings and thnx,

Oliver

Comment

You would have to check with RCG, I believe they clear Nybot but I am not 100% accurate source on this.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post r68cervera  
            Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes