Charts/workspaces not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts/workspaces not loading

My workspaces/charts won't load properly or at all.

I deleted the workspace.xml and untitled1 and opened NT to test a new blank chart with no indicators. It seems to open fine.

When I went back and tried to open previous saved workspaces that never had problems opening quickly I encountered the same problem. They won't open.

All my workspaces used to open very quickly and worked fine. Now I can hardly use them.

Can you please help me.

Hello diver,

Thank you for writing in.

If opening a previous workspace reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over backing up and restoring: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...p__restore.htm

Please, let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have several workspaces that all worked fine previously. It is not just the current one. It would do no good to start rebuilding previously good workspaces that now won't load.

It does not explain the issue. All the workspaces could not have gone corrupted at the same time.

Why is this answer the only one you give when someone has a problem with charts loading?

Also, on occasion when I open a workspace a chart opens blank with a red X on the page. If I close it and reboot sometimes it reopens fine.

Comment

Hello diver,

So that I may further investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.

The trace file is a diagnostic file which you will find in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need the 'trace.20160124.txt' file.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Tim-c
        by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
        0 responses