Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Brand New and curious about brokerages, connections etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New and curious about brokerages, connections etc.

Hello there,

I have a few questions regarding setting up NT and connecting to my existing brokerage accounts. I have been trading with MT4 and Oanda and have been happy with the results. I am planning on using this setup to trade nadex. I am interested in using some of the APEX systems and it seems ninja trader is a must in order to do this. Upon searching for brokerage linking Oanda is still not an option though it was requested by many quite a while ago.

I was going to open a fxcm account and it looks like they want 2 grand to do it. IB wanted a 10 grand minimum to open an account. This seems pretty pricey to get to test a platform which is required to test a system. By test meaning I don't know if I will like either better than what I have running currently and I am not interested in funding with that kind of money in order to find out.

1. Can NT be linked to Oanda yet?
    2. If I must open yet another brokerage account which is the least expensive to open from an initial deposit standpoint?
    3. If this is going to be used for Nadex only do I even need to open another account? I haven't seen how all of this integrates so please forgive if this is a dumb question.

I am sure these have been covered and if so please direct me to the conversation. The search yielded pages and pages of threads and the first few pages didn't really give any answers. I was expecting this to be on a sticky somewhere to keep it from being posted over and over.

Thanks in advance for the help. I am excited about the add on scripts and scanners but have to find a reasonable way to test it without destroying my bank account. If this has been beaten to death, feel free to flame away. I have a pretty thick skin. Hoping each of you are doing well.

All the best,

Scott

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, options are not supported within NinjaTrader at this time. If you plan to trade NADEX products only neither an Interactive Brokers of FXCM based account could be used for this within NinjaTrader.

I hope that this helps to clear things up however if other questions come up which I could assist with please let me know.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes