Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update NT7 0.31

Hello,

Just a quick question, do I need to delete any NT folder before starting with the installation process of the update? or just click the setup buttom and follow the instructions?

Thanks

Sincerely

Hello dvercher,

No need to delete anything. Just make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when you install the new version.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Advisory 27

Hi NinjaTrader Support

Following the Advisory 27 and the mandatory upgrade, the reminder pops up even if I am already on version 7.0.1000.31. Is that expected?

Thank you

Comment

Yes, you can still experience the pop up message after you installed the latest version. You can disable the pop up message by enabling "Don't show this message again" within the pop up message itself.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm not getting the New Thread button so am posting here.

Trying to install the latest update and get the following message:

"The feature you are trying to use is in a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package tmp2F8D.tmp in the box below."

Have searched my hard drive and can't find a file with that name. After cancelling the above message I get:

"The older version of NT 7 cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group."

Have tried downloading and installing again but with the same result. No other programs were running during the installation. Help please.

Comment

Hello bassmanpete,

Thank you for your post.

To overcome this issue please take the following steps:

* Click the following link: http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Pr...ninstall/en-us
            * Press Run Now and run from location.
            * Once the Fix it Tool has launched, accept the Microsoft terms.
            * Detect problems and let me select the fixes to apply -> Once the scan has finished select Uninstalling option.
            * Select NinjaTrader 7 from the list -> Select all check boxes -> Next -> Yes, try uninstall
            * Once complete it will either give a successful message and the utility can be closed out.
            * After the utility has been run and NinjaTrader has been removed, re-download NinjaTrader. http://ninjatrader.com/GetStarted
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Fixed it. Thank you very much.

Just a tip for anyone else who may encounter this problem: my default browser is Firefox and when I initially clicked on the link I got a 404 error. I noticed that Firefox had inserted multiple instances of en/ between .com/ and mats/. I loaded Internet Explorer, copied the link into that and it worked fine.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post alifarahani  
              Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH