Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to CQG Has anyone had this issue

Hello there,

Admittedly I am not exactly sure what each of these data feeds contributes to what I am attempting to do here but I am reading I must connect to CQG data FIRST and then FXCM.

When attempting to connect to CQG it will attempt to connect for (it's been 20 minutes now) an eternity and does not time out, error, nothing. There is no password error... It just acts as if it is just trying to connect.

I have added the connection, and deleted it many times. I have entered it as CQG and used NT Continuum as provider as well as CQG.

The FXCM connects nearly immediately without problem. Do I need to set up the AMP CQG or ? I know when I put the AMP code into NT is caused a huge mess. I have since changed it back to the original license code.

I have contacted NT and they tell me using the current configuration file it connects on their end. I have rebooted the computer, router and modem without success. I just checked it and it's been 30 minutes now.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Scott

Hello Firewalker,

Thank you for your post.

So that I can look in to this please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of your Config file. The Config file is found in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 folder.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Kyle, are you by chance the same Kyle I am in contact with via email now? I have sent a couple of replies since last instructions have been received. The config file has been sent and tested as "working".

I will gladly do this again or if you are able to reach out to the other Kyle he should be able to get you up to speed with what has been done so far. Thanks

Scott

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying that we are already in contact by email.I will continue to work with you there.

In the future we would request that you not open a forum thread on a topic which you are already working on with NinjaTrader support by email as this will help to ensure that we can reply more quickly by preventing us from addressing the same issue twice.

Comment

Noted,

If you stay with me in email I would not have the need to reach out to anyone else for assistance. Your inbox should have at least 4 emails from me.

Scott

Comment

Hello Scott,

Outside of our standard support hours (8:30 AM - 6:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday) a smaller staff is available and as a result replies will be slower in coming than they would otherwise be. I assure you that I will follow up with you as soon as I can however.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Max238
            by Max238

Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
            24 responses