Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

No live data for ZF, ZT & UB? Continuum Demo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No live data for ZF, ZT & UB? Continuum Demo..

Hi,

I'm running NT 64bit, ver. 7.0.1000.30 on Win7-Pro-64 bit, with a Continuum Demo account..

I don't appear to be receiving live data for ZF, ZT & UB 03-16 contracts. I can see chart data for today, but they don't appear to be 'ticking' up and/or down, or displaying the same live prices as they do on the CME's website.
    When I select the instruments from the drop down box in NT's Control Centre, the Bid, Ask, Last, Open, High and Low all show 'n/a' for ZF, ZT & UB contracts but I see live data for ZB and ZN.
    I've closed the affected charts, removed the Symbols from the Default list in the Instrument Manager, have used the Reset Instruments option via the Tools>Options>Data tab with a shutdown and restart of NT7. I've added the affected symbols back into the Default list, created new charts, but I'm still experiencing the same lack of live data issue.
    Is live data for the ZF, ZT & UB symbols included in the Continuum Demo or am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks..
    Last edited by newbouldm; 02-03-2016, 01:08 PM. Reason: Wrote wrong symbol..

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160203.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160203.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Drew,

Requested files are on their way..

Thanks..

Comment

No live data for ZF as well

Hi, I am also running NT with the Continuum demo and for some reason am not receiving live data for ZF (09-16 contracts). It's fine for other instruments I'm testing.

Win 10, 64-bit. NT ver 7.0.1000.31.

Did you manage to fix your issue? I have also tried a restart, adding/removing the instruments etc.

Thanks,
        KP

Comment

Hello,

I would be happy to also look into this matter with you today. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160721.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160721.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
          Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Similar issue

Facing a similar issue with Win 7 and continuum connection

ZF does not show data while ZN and ZB is ok.

Expiry is set to 12-16.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Shienri,

Thank you for your post,

I tested this on my end with the NinjaTrader Continuum demo and I am seeing the same behavior, unfortunately, the demos are not enabled for real-time quotes for this futures contract. On a live account, the data could be added but the demos are not changeable in this manner.

If this happens again with a different futures, as a note, you can check the Log tab of the Control Center to see errors regarding the data enablement.

We look forward to assisting further.
              Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
              Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
              11 responses