Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last used indicator in charts

i have literally 50 indicators in nt 7
    most of the time i only use 4 or 5. but spend useful minutes searching for them. how do i set up the charts so that it shows the most recent indicatirs at top, rather than alphabetically ( as it is now)

Hello Forexoil,

Thanks for your post.

If I understand correctly you are asking to keep your most used indicators at the top of the indicators dialog window. Regrettably there is no means to accomplish this without some effort. What could be done, technically, is to edit each of the indicators so that their name forces it to be listed at the top, but that would be excessive and prone to error.

If the issue of the indicator search comes up when you create a new chart, then an alternative here would be to create a chart and add all of the indicators you typically use, then right mouse click on the chart and select Templates and Save As and name it MyIndicators. When you create a new chart then you can "load" the template "MyIndicators" and all of your indicators will be loaded and then you can remove those that are not needed.

I do find your idea interesting though and will submit it as a feature request to our development team to consider going forward.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Great idea about the myindicators !

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM