Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic Trail Stop Error Messages

Hi NT7,

I made a multitimeframe strategy (with the help of this example http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ead.php?t=5787 ) that dynamically adjusts its Trailing Stop based on Ask bars (even though it sends its short entry orders to Bid bars).

It worked properly when I ran it in the Strategy Analyzer (and generated dozens of exit fills.)

However, when I ran it in Market Replay it does not generate any exit fills.
    My Control Center's Log files seem to show an error message when it tries to do an exit fill (as shown in the attached "LogFiles.csv").

I can also see it canceled the exit order it placed and did attempt any others as shown in attached screenshot 1.jpg.

Any idea what the issue can be?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello Matheyas5,

Thanks for your post.

Please send your log and trace files, from the day/time of the market replay errors into PlatformSupport[at]Ninjatrader[dot]Com. In the subject line place: Atten:Paul and a link to this thread.

The log files can be found in Documents>NinjaTrader7>Log The trace files can be found in Documents>NinjaTrader7>trace. Please do not post these here as they contain your sensitive information.

When you send the files in please advise what entry and exit methods you are using (perhaps a code segment showing them).
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Paul, I just emailed you the Log and Trace files you requested, along with a source code example and some other related information.

Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post sarafuenonly123  
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes