Major NT lag issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major NT lag issues

Major issues with the NT platform. I am getting executed at prices far away from the market price displayed on my charts.

For instance current price on the crude contract was at 38.06 and I put a stop limit buy order at 38.11. Immediately without prices moving at all, I am triggered into the order at 38.25! So I'm entered at 38.25 while the market on display is sitting still at 38.06!! I am in the trade at a loss immediately. BUT the stranger thing is market starts to move even lower than 38.06 and further against me to 38.02, so I close the position. But my loss is only about 4 ticks.

Apparently prices displayed on my charts and my feed altogether is lagged by about 5 MINUTES! How is this possible? I had this same problem a month ago. I even uploaded a video showing this and forwarded to your support but they swore its only on sim and wouldn't happen live.

Time and sales timestamp shows the same price as on my charts. But when I compared them to the trade desk at MB trading their prices were off every instance I checked!

I've repaired the DB and reset the DB. I've restarted the NT many times. My computer system clock is the correct to the second. Please don't tell me its a hardware issue (the pc has plenty or ram and cpu) or my internet connection (its fast enough).

I'm using 7.0.1000.31

[img=http://s22.postimg.org/82vv4unfh/IMG_1257.jpg]

[img=http://s10.postimg.org/ygceteqmt/IMG_1256.jpg]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kyu012; 03-08-2016, 08:56 AM. Reason: adding pictures

Can you send me your configuration file to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so I can look at your account settings, and also send me your log and trace so I can look for any clues in your diagnostic files?

To send your config:

You will find your configuration file in the following directory:
    • (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml

To send your log and trace:

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1479328 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Just sent all 3. Thank you.

Comment

I spoke with my brokers at MB trading and it got solved.

Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
        24 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post spwizard  
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes