Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Custom Instrument

Greetings,

I want to have multiple rows of an instrument, ES E-mini S&P 500, in the Market Analyzer. I created a new instrument in the "Instrument Manager", but when added to the Market Analyzer, it gives the error "Error on loading chart data for 'ESA 03-16 Globex': NinjaTrader data server does not support this instument, no data available." I believe I'm using the same setup as the ES E-mini, except with the new "Master Instrument". What am I missing ?

Thanks,

Bruce

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Creating a copy of an instrument as you did with ESA can cause issues with order processing. I would recommend that you delete ESA from the Instrument Manager and instead use multiple market analyzer windows (as it is not possible to add the same instrument to a Market Analyzer twice).
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Kyle,

It looks like it creates issues with the more than order processing. My new instrument appears to be updating properly, while the ES appears, with correct data, to have stopped updating at the prior session close. Both instruments are set for ETH (Extended Trading Hours).

I suppose it's not important, but I wasn't planning on submitting orders on the new instrument.

I'll take your recommendation, deleting the ESA from the Instrument Manager and use multiple market analyzer windows.

Thanks,

Bruce

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post fwendolynlpxz  
      Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 12:06 AM
      11 responses