Ninja Trader 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Trader 8

I am using Ninja Trader 7 maybe I want to try Ninja Trader 8.

1) Is that a wise decision...:-)

2) Which version shoud I try because I saw there are several updates already... ?

2) Can I keep using Ninja Trader 7 on the same system, in other words: can I have Ninja 8 installed BESIDES my old Ninja 7 ?

3) Are some of my essential indicators within Ninja 7 fully compatible with Ninja 8?

4) I have now - in Ninja 7 - several compressed charts on ONE screen. I can't "lock" these charts to one screen and have to open and compress them every time again. Is it maybe possible in the new Ninja 8 to lock these compressed charts?

Thanks and regards

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1. Yes you can try NinjaTrader 8 however keep in mind this is still a beta product therefore you may run into bugs while testing.

2. The current version available is version 8.0.0.9.

3. Yes NinjaTrader 8 (Beta) will be a separate installation and will affect your current NinjaTrader 7 installation.

4. NinjaTrader 8 (Beta) will come pre-loaded with default indicators however you will not be able to import custom indicators from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8 (Beta) due to code changes.

5. Currently there is not an option to minimize and maximize all windows at the same time however I will forward this suggestion to our development team.

I have also provided a link that goes over what will and will not migrate from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8 (Beta).

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your mail, Cristopher.

If you could ask the development team to make it possible to 'lock" the charts in one screen, that would be a great help!

One question about you remark under point 3): I don't understand: Will this separate Ninja 8-installation affect my Ninja 7 program? Or will there be no conflicts and can I have both programs running on my same system?

I will take a look at the link you gave m.

Thanks again and regards,

Comment

NinjaTrader 8 (Beta) will not affect your current installation of NinjaTrader 7 and you may have both running at the same time with no conflict.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
          NinjaTrader 8 (Beta) will not affect your current installation of NinjaTrader 7 and you may have both running at the same time with no conflict.
          All clear now, Christopher, Thanks for your help!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Javierw.ok  
          Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post bltdavid