Error code 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error code 400

When I toggle though my watch-list on the market analyzer and bring up the daily chart, I get error codes. How do I fix this? I'm attaching a photo. It only gives me errors if I try to use a daily chart but doesn't do it with anything in a lower time frame.

I'm using my TD ameritrade data feed on ninja trader but it shouldn't matter since it works perfectly with other charting software like medved.
    Attached Files

Hello jws33,

Thank you for your post,

I can see you're using NinjaTrader 8, which is currently in an open beta -- a testing phase, so at this time, our goals are to find what causes errors like this so we can resolve them for wider release, not resolve the issue you're experiencing. If you're new to NinjaTrader, I recommend downloading NinjaTrader 7, as it is fully functional and has a lot of resources already available.
    You can review more information about the NinjaTrader 8 beta process at the below help guide article.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...n-us/?beta.htm

Going forward, make sure to post NinjaTrader 8 items under the NinjaTrader 8 section of the forum as well.

Are you seeing this with all stocks, or just certain ones in particular? The error itself is sent via TD's API, so the stock in question would be what we need to look into.

I look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post XXtrader  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    0 responses