Where can I obtein market data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I obtein market data?

Hello. I'm developping strategies and a I'd like to anallyze it with several years of market data. I like to operate in intraday periods of 3 and 5 minutes in the e-mini SP500 and I thnik that I need some kind of continuous e-mini for that. My question is:

Could you tell me where can I get historical data of the e-mini SP500 or how can I do this analysis?. I'd like to buy them or rent them and that it could be loaded in Ninjatrader for analysis.

Thank you very much

Hello alibanez,

Thanks for your post. We have several providers that support historical data for futures. Please see: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...rical_data.htm
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello alibanez,

This is Chris from NinjaTrader following up on behalf of NinjaTrader_Paul. I wanted to add a little more information about Kinetick:

Kinetick will provide historical one-minute data for the E-mini S&P as a continuous contract going back to March of 2006. The continuous contract will merge previous contracts to create one continuous data series. Historical minute data for the E-mini S&P will be available with Kinetick's Basic Service for $55/month. Here is a link to the Kinetick subscription page:
      https://kinetick.com/Subscribe

Let me know if you have any other questions about data providers for the NinjaTrader platform.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD View Post
        Hello alibanez,

This is Chris from NinjaTrader following up on behalf of NinjaTrader_Paul. I wanted to add a little more information about Kinetick:

Kinetick will provide historical one-minute data for the E-mini S&P as a continuous contract going back to March of 2006. The continuous contract will merge previous contracts to create one continuous data series. Historical minute data for the E-mini S&P will be available with Kinetick's Basic Service for $55/month. Here is a link to the Kinetick subscription page:
        https://kinetick.com/Subscribe

Let me know if you have any other questions about data providers for the NinjaTrader platform.
        thx i needed this

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes