Please help me fix this chart scaling problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me fix this chart scaling problem

I've been awake all night trying to fix this program. What's with all the chart scaling problems with ninja trader? I've tried TWS, thinkorswim, tc2000 and I've never had any problems like I have had with this.

All I want to do is click a stock in my Market Analysis column and have it come up in a readable format in my five minute chart that I have linked to it.

This is what one of my charts looks like.

When I open my five minute chart it looks good.. But once I click the stock in the market analysis window and it brings the new chart up it is looking like this.

I've tried creating a new chart with 5 minute settings, , saving new templates, using scroll bars and the hot keys, the up arrows. It keeps going back to these same unreadable charts. When I'm trading I do not have time to manually resize every chart.

I have 200 charts in my list that I uploaded to market analysis. There is no way I can manually resize every one.

What am I missing?

Hello jws33,

Please reset the instruments

To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.

Disconnect from your data feed: NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Disconnect> Select your data feed.
    Reset your Instruments: NinjaTrader Control Center> Tools> Options> Data tab> Reset Instruments>OK.
    Restart NinjaTrader> Connect (NinjaTrader Control Center> File> Connect> Select your connection.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It did not help.

The only chart that looks normal is the daily. The 60,15, 5 all look jumbled and unreadable. Even if I change the chart and zoom in, it always reverts back to the unreadable charts.

I reset the database and the instruments.

Comment

Hello jws33,

You are receiving a price of 0 on all your charts

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following in the body of the email: ATTN: Chris S*ww.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=83835
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by jws33 View Post
          It did not help.

The only chart that looks normal is the daily. The 60,15, 5 all look jumbled and unreadable. Even if I change the chart and zoom in, it always reverts back to the unreadable charts.

I reset the database and the instruments.
          Remove all your non-system indicators and try again. If the problem, no longer occurs, then it is one of those indicators going to zero at some point.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
          Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB