TradeStation to Interactive Brokers through NinjaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TradeStation to Interactive Brokers through NinjaTrader

I would like to send automated orders from Tradestation strategy to Interactive Brokers through NinjaTrader.

Currently I have NT7 single broker license that is connected to IB. Do I need to buy multi-broker license if I want to connect Tradestation to NT7 and IB?

Hello,

Thank you for your forum post.

You will not be required to change the license key to multi-broker for this setup, you can use the single-broker live license key enabled for Interactive Brokers.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this email at your convenience.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Ryan for your help. I am stuck however on another problem.

First I was trying connect TS to NT via email SMTP (without IB). I set up both platforms following this guide: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ntegration.htm

From what I've read TradeStation strategy should send active orders to NT. I set the demo account Sim101 with CQG demo data feed. Test mail from TS was successfully delivered to NT (seen in NT -> Log). No orders however appeared in NT. Nor active neither filled.

I restarted TS strategy, I restarted NT. AutoTrade mode is enabled. I don't really know where is the problem that orders are not being sent to NT despite the mail test did work.

Could you please give me an advice how to make it work? Should TS work with just NT simulation account or is there a third party broker needed?

I made screenshots from configuring both TS and NT: http://postimg.org/gallery/1hs732ozk/

Comment

Hello haselhof,

Thank you for your post.

It appears you have set up each item properly. Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support. Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H - 1493521' in the subject line.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rtwave
        by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes