• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

market replay oder error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market replay oder error

A few days ago, I was trying to test a strategy for trading futures "on the fly" in Market Replay in Chart Trader and had made quite a few trades when for some reason I lost the ability to place trades on the chart or on the DOM. I would right click and place the order as usual and the nice lady would tell me when the order was filled. But then I right clicked, the confirmation window opened as normal, I chose Yes and nothing happened. I tried numerous times. I have 5 charts open so I can compare price action around my orders (that had never given any problems) but I shut down the workspace, exited the program, restarted and still had the same problem. I then tried to trade with SuperDOM. Same result, order entry failed. As a last resort, I tried the Contol Center Orders tab and it worked just fine. I really don't have much more information. Any ideas or fixes would be appreciated even if it means uninstall and reinstall. (My next move.)

Hello tarheel_redneck,

Thanks for your post.

This would likely be an item that could be resolved without the need for re-installation. To look into this matter further, I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160316.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160316.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by tff2011, Today, 01:15 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post tff2011