Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different values for RSI between MA and Charts

Hi,

iīm faced with a problem i canīt solve myself. Iīm using Renko-Charts with an EMA for 5 periodes smoothed 1 calculated fpr bar closed.. Market Analyzer and Charts always show the same correct values for the EMA just after starting or reloading Market Analyzer. But from the second bar the values differ from bar to bar. When reloading Market Analyzer values are again correct and in accordance to the chart-values. All settings in Market Analyzer and charts are the same.

When changing calculateonbarclose from true to false it works better, differences are much more smaller but also not perfectly corresponding.

Is there another solution then reloading and reloding and reloading...

Thanks for your help in advance.

RSI not EMA

Sorry, mistakenly i wrote EMA in the text. RSI like in the heading is correct.

Comment

Harry71,
      I would recommend setting your bars to load for the indicator on your chart and Market Analyzer to 5,000. Please test to see if this resolves your inquiry.

Comment

Dear Ryan,

thanks for proposal but unfortunately didnīt work. Same trouble like before. But i think i located the problem: itīs due to the Renko-Bars. Changing Renko-Bars to Range-Bars or classic time-based bars and all worked well. Apart from that i used the same settings in MA and charts and the problem seems to be unexisted. Unfortunately using other bars is not my primary goal. Would be glad to have another explanation and solution.

Comment

Dear Ryan,

thanks for proposal but unfortunately didnīt work. Same trouble like before. But i think i located the problem: itīs due to the Renko-Bars. Changing Renko-Bars to Range-Bars or classic time-based bars and all worked well. Apart from that i used the same settings in MA and charts and the problem seems to be unexisted. Unfortunately using other bars is not my primary goal. Would be glad to have another explanation and solution.

Comment

Harry71,
            Can you please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and provide me with the workspace you are currently having issues with so I may test your inquiry. You may send me your workspace by following the directions below.

Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the this forum post and add ATTN Ryan M in the body of the ticket.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
            Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Christopher_R