Esignal not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esignal not connecting

I am getting connection error tp connect with esignal. Following is the message
    Login failed: Failed to load c/program files(x86) ninjatrader7/bin/esignal/dbcapi.dll

I am on windows 10 64 bit version, ninjatrader 32 bit version 7.0.1000.31 and esignal 12.4 4063 64 bit. I am accessing esignal from 32 bit mode as 64 bit mode is not compatible with esignal, this error just started happening today it was fine before and I have connected with esignal. I am running ninja 32 bit mode with admin privileges. Have not done any reinstall of any of these software ie ninja, esignal oer windows. I do not want to disturb my current trading environment.

Hello trader333,

Thank you for your post.

In order to conenct, eSignal 10.6.2124 must be installed on the PC. This release of eSignal can be downloaded via this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad..._10.6.2124.exe

You do not need to uninstall eSignal 12.4 4063 before installing this version as multiple versions of the eSignal platform can be installed on a single PC.

After installing this version of eSignal, please restart NinjaTrader and try the connection again.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It worked but strangely enough on my other computer with about same specs, it works with esignal 12.4.4063 and I did not have to install 10.6 version.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view