is it possible to make this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it possible to make this?

I am not a programmer, but i would like to make a add on, or whatever, to allow me to input (preferably click on the chart) my entry level, S/L and T/P and have the add on choose my lot size based on a predefined percentage compared to my capital vs. s/l risk. is this possible? are there any current really good ones available? how difficult would this be to make? any directions yall could point me to?

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

This seems like it could be possible without going into too much detail. For this because you would not be developing it yourself it seems, likely a developer would be the best person to speak with to address what would be required.

I will have our business development department follow up with you for further information and options.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Columbcille,

Thank you for your interest in the NinjaTrader Ecosystem and the NinjaTrader NinjaScript consultants.
      You can view NinjaTrader Ecosystem's supported NinjaScript consultants at the following link:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

You can locate the contact information for the partner on their direct webpage for any additional questions you may have. Since these partners are third party add-ons for NinjaTrader all pricing information will need to be obtained through the partner.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day!
      Patrick S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses