Symbol Mapping from TS to NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imported post

When I manually submit an order for ES, the order shows up in the Control Center as ESBIG. I looked at ES in the instrument manager to make sure the mapping for "Symbol map - External" was ES|06-06 and it is correct. This does not pose a problem with the ATI. However, if I'm manually trading, this bug causes a problem.

The Superdom order entry window does not show that I have a position in ES even though I used the ES instrument to execute the strategy. But it does show the strategy stops and profit targets. If I switch the instrument to ESBIG, it shows the position but does not show the strategy stops and profit targets.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Comment

imported post

No suggestions, that is a limitation since we are really working around the intended design of the system. You have created two separate instruments and therefore positions willl be attached to the orignal instrument used to create the position.
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

In this case, the original instrument that created the position was ES, not ESBIG.

My thinking is that if I used ESBIG in the superdom to create a position, it would trade ES but be listed as ESBIG in the control center. And if I used ES in the superdom to create a position, it would also trade ES but be listed as ES in the control center and not ESBIG. It just doesn't make sense to me why it's not working this way.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Rapine Heihei