Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulator doesn't show live charting

Do admin,

I've just recently downloaded ninja trader and am having problems viewing the live charts. It is only showing me charts from last week.

does this happen because I am not trading a live account? Is it possible to get live charting daily without having to open an account?

Currently I am looking at ES 03-16 and it only shows me 18/3 data, and a big break in between, then the current data of 23/3.

Hello jarell,

The ES 03-16 is expired

Please follow the instructions below to roll over the expiration date of a futures contract.

From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
    Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
    Select 'OK'
    Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).
    To view a video demonstration of a futures rollover, please view the following link.

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to successfully rollover a Futures contract with NinjaTrader 7. NinjaTrade...

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.

To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.

The NinjaTrader risk team evaluates market conditions in real-time and reserves the right to adjust intraday margins in accordance with market volatility.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes