Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Will NinjaTrader historical data servers host TF,DX,Brent data,given ICE Fee Increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will NinjaTrader historical data servers host TF,DX,Brent data,given ICE Fee Increase

The ICE exchange is increasing market data feed costs to $117 per month for TF and DX, and another $117 for those that would like to trade Brent Crude Oil, as of April 1, 2016.

For traders who draw on NinjaTrader's historical data (as would those who are on CQG via Amp Futures) - and would like to continue trading these products and receive a realtime feed by way of paying the additional charge - will NinjaTrader continue to receive and house this (historical) data?

Hello,
    At this time we are still planning on recording historical data for products on the ICE exchange.
    IF we can be of any other assistance please let us know.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have a lifetime Ninja license and a funded Ninja Broker account. I opted out of ICE live data (since I am currently in training and not trading live). I intend to opt in for live data once I complete training.

For now, can I access delayed data for TF from Ninja Broker so I can continue my training with this symbol after market hours using the Ninja reply feature? If so, how can I access it for sim trading in replay mode? If not, can I access delayed data from TradeStation?
      Last edited by bbritt; 04-02-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Hello,
        You will be able to download replay data for the ICE products and trade them on the Replay101 account with Market replay.
        I have provided a link below to our YouTube that goes over Market Replay.

Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video is a recording of our live "Market Replay" webinar covering the topics:5:58 – Getting Start...

To set up Market Replay you will first need to have data for Market Replay.

There are 2 ways of getting market data for Market Replay

Record live market data To do this you will need to enable the Market Replay Recorder by going to Tools> Options> Data check Record for market replay and select OK Now data will be recorded for any instrument in any NinjaTrader window that is receiving live market data. Level II (market depth) data is only recorded if a Level II, SuperDOM, or FX Pro window is open and receiving data for the instrument. The Market Analyzer window is the recommended recording window as multiple instruments can be added to one Market Analyzer window and all recorded at the same time.

Download replay data from the NinjaTrader server NinjaTrader offers a limited amount of replay data free to download. Only the most common instruments are currently available.

Notes:

Record for market replay must be disabled from the Data tab of the Options menu before downloading replay data.
        NOT available when connected to the Market Replay connection.
        To download replay data:

Select the File menu in the Control Center, select the menu item Utilities and select Download Replay Data... The Download Replay Data window appears.
        Select the instrument and date of the desired replay data and press the OK button to begin the download.
        To start Market Replay first disconnect from any other connections. Connect to the Market replay by going to File> Connect> Market Replay

Select the time frame for the Market Replay Data you would like to view. NinjaTrader windows will only display data for instruments and times you have data available.

You can check what data you have available by right clicking on the Market Replay control and selecting Available data. Data will only be displayed within the selected time frame.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Market Replay.

Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post KenneGaray  
        Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes