TF / Mini Russell 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF / Mini Russell 2000

Is there a broader problem as the data for TF is not streaming in. All other instruments' data I am using is coming in just fine (6A, 6B, 6E, CL, ES) but TF just does not do it. I tried reloading historical data but that did not make a difference.

See attached copies of Control Center. To the left it shows TF with it's "n/a" and to the right ES with proper data streaming in.

I am using AMP as broker with a CQG data feed.

sandman
    Attached Files

Hello sandman,

Can you please contact your broker Amp Futures to check your data entitlements. Unfortunately I cannot check this on my end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason. My question was answered by the broker:

The existing ICE market data fee waiver for traders ended on April 1, 2016.

This is for all datafeeds: CQG, Rithmic, AMP/TTnet, NEW-TT

Unlike the CME, ICE is not making the monthly charge different for pro vs non-pro traders. They consider everyone the same and are billing all traders the same.

The Per Sector Monthly Fee that will be charged starting April 1, 2016 are as follows:

> ICE Futures U.S.: $117 per month - TF, DX
      > ICE Europe Energies: $117 per month - ICE Brent Crude Oil

sandman

Comment

ICE is Aweful,
        I pay Interactivbrokers $120 a month just to get TF, and then I have to pay IQfeed the same, as ICE don't, unlike, CME, have a system to allow IQfeed to take my IB payment into account.

It's one of the reasons TF has low volume.

Comment

Interesting.. my broker emailed me earlier this year about the change and I told them NOPE... don't sign me up for it.

Maybe your emails ended up in your junk mail? Or do some brokers care more than others?

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
            Interesting.. my broker emailed me earlier this year about the change and I told them NOPE... don't sign me up for it.

Maybe your emails ended up in your junk mail? Or do some brokers care more than others?
            If that was meant for me?
            I don't get it, could you clarify

Comment

Originally posted by Forexoil View Post
              If that was meant for me?
              I don't get it, could you clarify
              My broker emailed me earlier this year about what ICE was about to do, charging what is essentially $117/month per instrument. I declined. Actually my broker declined for me by requesting me to opt-in, thus defaulting my response, or rather the lack thereof, as an automatic opt-out.

I know for certain that AMP sent out a similar email. Maybe it went to your junk folder and got deleted unread?

Comment

ah right. Actually I did know about the pricing. and have decided to use only my interactivebrokers feed for ICE data,
                even though iqfeed seems to give nore comprehensive level 2,

Comment

It's back!!!

and no one really cares?.. WTF is a russell 2000... obsolete mumbo jumbo.

Comment

Here is the link to CME's announcement concerning the Russell2000:

Learn more about the partnership between CME Group, the world’s leading derivatives marketplace, FTSE Russell Indexes, a global leader in index innovation.

Comment

Is this data actually available via CME yet. I updated Ninja , Created the instrument as per instructions and I have CME bundle but I do not see anything.

Comment

The Russell 2000 returns to the CME on July 10th as per the link below.
                        Get all the information you need about E-mini Russell 2000 Index futures and options at CME Group, including trading data, how to transition positions and more.
                        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Launch date is July 10th. Coundown is here:

Get all the information you need about E-mini Russell 2000 Index futures and options at CME Group, including trading data, how to transition positions and more.

Comment

I suspected as much , I just wanted to be certain it hadn't opened early.

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                              It's back!!!

and no one really cares?.. WTF is a russell 2000... obsolete mumbo jumbo.
                              Actually, before the nonsensical change in data access fee, R2K was a good vehicle for trend day trading.

I really do not give two hoots where it trades. The only important question to me is whether the data access fee has returned to a sensible value for non-professionals, or are they going to continue the nonsense where they want everybody to pay them $100+ a month to access data for a single thinly traded instrument? Does anyone know?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                              Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                              7 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB