FXCM, Interactivebrokers, IQfeed, NInjabrokerage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM, Interactivebrokers, IQfeed, NInjabrokerage

So I use iqfeed as my datasource. Intercativebrokers is my equities and futures broker.

Recently I added fxcm on ninjatrader platform. And, to boot, ninjabrokerage offered me a deal.

How would, or can I, trade all three brokers, on one platform?

How would I set it up?
    or could I use ninja 8 fro one and ninja7 for another?
    or 2 computers ?

Hello Forexoil,

You would connect to both Interactive Brokers and FXCM in NinjaTrader. When connected to multiple connections simultaneously in NinjaTrader, you will receive realtime data from the first connected connection on most occasions. Only when the first connection does not support a certain instrument type (stock, futures, forex, index), you will receive data from the second connection. Please see the link below for information when using multiple connections.

I assume you have a multi broker license key which allows you to connect to multiple broker partners simultaneously.

You could connect to IB in NinjaTrader 7 and FXCM in NinjaTrader 8 (or vice versa). Please note that NinjaTrader 8 is still in beta. You can run NinjaTrader 7 and 8 simultaneously on the same computer.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks.
      at the moment I use ninja8 with IB and Ninja7 with fxcm. I do have a lifetime multibroker license.

If I use Ib and FXCM with say Ninja8, how will the platform know whether I want to place the order for a cfd with fxcm or IB, since both offer CFDS? are the symbols for cfds and so on broker specific..

If I add the ninjabrokerarage is there a way the platform could distinguish between futures orders i want routed to Ninja and ones I want routed to IB?

Comment

The account selected in the order entry window (SuperDOM, ChartTrader, etc) is where the orders are submitted to.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post junkone
        by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
        12 responses